Integrated Analysis of miRNA, mRNA and Protein
MicroRNA (miRNA) is a type of non-coding RNA with a length of about 20-24 nt with regulatory functions. In organisms, miRNA mainly binds to target gene mRNA to regulate the translation of target mRNA and ultimately inhibit gene expression. Protein is the ultimate function of the organism, and its content is constantly changing with the growth of the organism, environmental stress response, and the development of diseases. As the translation product of mRNA, protein expression is also regulated by miRNA expression.
By studying the interaction between miRNA-mRNA-protein, we can systematically study the mutual regulatory relationship between miRNA and mRNA, the regulatory relationship between miRNA and protein, and the interaction relationship between miRNA-mRNA-protein, so we can study the regulation mechanism of gene expression in organisms more systematically, and provide new ideas for the occurrence and development of diseases and basic scientific research.
Figure1. microRNA-target mRNA sub-network, and microRNA-target protein sub-network. (Tang D, et al. 2016)
In the field of biomedicine, the integrated analysis of miRNA, mRNA and protein is mainly used in the occurrence and development of diseases and basic scientific research: miRNA and mRNA interaction analysis, miRNA and protein interaction analysis, research on the regulation mechanism of disease occurrence and development, and biomarker discovery, etc.
What We Offer
CD Genomics provides a one-stop miRNA, mRNA and protein data analysis service for scientists. With years of data analysis experience, we will provide you with fast, high-quality, and cost-effective data analysis services with repeatable analysis results. The raw input miRNA, mRNA, and proteomics data can be produced from different sequencing platforms or technologies (including next-generation, third-generation, microarray data, HPLC, LC-MS and LC-MS/MS, etc.). We can use various formats of data for analysis such as raw data files, or other intermediate data formats. We provide customers with the following services:
- Data analysts evaluate and filter raw data.
- Develop suitable analysis strategies according to the data situation.
- Perform miRNA, mRNA and proteome integration analysis accurately and quickly.
- The generated result report includes analysis methods and interpretation of biological significance.
- Experienced bioinformatics engineers complete all analysis content in a short period of time.
Data Analysis Technical Route
Fig 2. Flow chart showing miRNA, mRNA and protein integration analysis.
Analysis Content Includes:
Based on miRNA, mRNA and protein sequencing data, CD Genomics provides you with a one-stop data analysis service. In addition to the following regular analysis content, we can also provide personalized analysis services according to your requirements.
- miRNA, mRNA and protein raw data quality control.
- Use miRNA target gene database to analyze the interaction between miRNA and target gene.
- Through the relationship between gene and protein, conduct mRNA and protein association analysis.
- Perform association analysis, KEGG pathway enrichment analysis, GO enrichment analysis, and interaction network analysis based on the selected genes or proteinsf.
- Association analysis of mRNA, mRNA and protein.
- Cluster analysis of linked data expression patterns.
- Linked data network diagram.
- Diagram of protein interaction network.
Before data analysis, the first thing is to get your data ready. The raw data or intermediate data can be obtained from the following channels:
In order to process data more efficiently, we prefer to receive data files in the raw format, but we can also accept pre-normalized files. In addition, if you have any questions about the data analysis cycle, analysis content and price, please click online inquiry.
For miRNA, mRNA and protein integration analysis, if you don't have the raw data, CD Genomics will provide miRNA and mRNA sequencing services and protein profiling services according to your needs. Alternatively, we are able to provide services for obtaining and mining data from different RNA database, databases (such as microRNA.org, TargetScan, miRanda, etc.) and protein databases (such as Uniprot, InterPro, Database of Interacting Proteins, etc.). For more detailed information, please feel free to contact us.
- Tang D, et al. Integrated analysis of mRNA, microRNA and protein in systemic lupus erythematosus-specific induced pluripotent stem cells from urine[J]. Bmc Genomics, 2016, 17(1):1-15.
* For research use only. Not for use in clinical diagnosis or treatment of humans or animals.
Please submit a detailed description of your project. Our industry-leading scientists will review the information provided as soon as possible. You can also send emails directly to for inquiries.