Bioinformatics Analysis for Drug Discovery
As one of the experienced biological information analysis service providers, CD Genomics provides established, cost-efficient, and rapid turnaround drug discovery-related data analysis services for medical researchers and pharmaceutical companies. Through high-efficiency analysis, we can quickly discover new drug molecular targets for you and assist with your innovative drug design. CD Genomics relies on years of drug discovery research experience, using bioinformatics-related analysis and application algorithms, software and databases, and artificial intelligence methods to provide you with one-stop data analysis services.
With the implementation of the Human Genome Project and various omics projects, the discovery of a large number of disease-related genes and targets, and the rise of bioinformatics, new theories and ideas have been provided for the design of new drugs. High-throughput data, such as genome, transcriptome, proteome, epigenetics, genome architecture, cistromic and ribosome map data, provide a data basis for the research of drug discovery and drug reuse mechanisms. By analyzing different omics data, bioinformatics analysis technology not only can accelerate the identification of drug targets and the screening and improvement of candidate drugs, but also predict the side effects and drug resistance. At present, direct drug design for disease-related target biological macromolecules has gradually become the main method of drug design.
Fig 1. Major types of high-throughput data and their key information relevant to drug discovery. (Xia X. 2017)
How We Can Help Your Clinical Research
By combining our expertise in bioinformatics analysis with our extensive knowledge in the field of drug discovery, our bioinformatics services can help with:
- Discovery and establishment of new candidate drug molecular targets: Through the integrated analysis of various omics data and databases, as well as expression sequence tag database search, comprehensive molecular feature methods and structural biology methods, etc., identify and determine candidate drug molecular targets.
- Drug design: Direct drug design methods can be divided into two categories:
1. New drug design: According to the geometric shape and chemical characteristics of the active site where the target molecule is combined with the drug, a new structure of the drug molecule that matches it is designed.
2. Database search: Connect the molecules in the compound three-dimensional structure database to the target molecule one by one, optimize the orientation and conformation of the small molecule compound, find the best conformation of the interaction between the small molecule and the target macromolecule, and calculate the interaction and binding energy, thereby find the best small molecule that interacts with the target biological macromolecule in the compound three-dimensional structure library.
In addition, we will use cutting-edge analysis techniques such as artificial intelligence methods to conduct personalized analysis of data according to the customer's drug discovery project analysis needs.
An Example of a Data Analysis Process
CD Genomics provides a full range of customized clinical research data analysis solutions according to customer needs. Customers only need to provide raw data or analysis needs, and we will provide you with complete analysis services. With the development of sequencing technology, omics data explosion provides an opportunity for computational prediction of drugs, improving the efficiency of drug discovery. High-throughput transcriptome data were widely used in biomarkers' identification and drug prediction by integrating with drug-response data. The following figure shows the biological network analysis process in drug discovery.
For drug discovery data analysis, if you have any questions about the data analysis content, analysis turnaround time, and price, please click online inquiry.
Biomedical-Bioinformatics, as a division of CD Genomics, provides researchers with mature drug discovery-related bioinformatics data analysis services, which can help researchers find better drug targets earlier and faster in the drug development process, reducing development time and the number of required clinical trials. Additionally, for drug discovery research, CD Genomics not only provides bioinformatics data analysis services, but can also help researchers formulate appropriate technical routes and provide related technical services such as sequencing services according to the study purposes of the researchers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our technical support. We look forward to working with you!
- Xia X. Bioinformatics and Drug Discovery[J]. Curr Top Med Chem. 2017;17(15):1709-1726.
- Simone Brogi. Computational Approaches for Drug Discovery[J]. Molecules. 2019 Sep; 24(17): 3061.
- Li K, et al. Bioinformatics Approaches for Anti-cancer Drug Discovery[J]. Curr Drug Targets. 2020;21(1):3-17.
* For research use only. Not for use in clinical diagnosis or treatment of humans or animals.
Please submit a detailed description of your project. Our industry-leading scientists will review the information provided as soon as possible. You can also send emails directly to for inquiries.