As an experienced bioinformatics data analysis provider, CD Genomics not only provides data analysis related to single-base editing, small fragment deletions, mutations at different DNA levels, or transcriptional regulation of RNA at the RNA level, but also provides a CRISPR-Cas9 one-stop gene editing solution, which efficiently assists genome-wide gene editing to speed up your entire research process. Totally, CD Genomics can carry out different high-throughput sequencing data analysis and screening experiment services based on CRISPR technology according to customer needs.
In recent years, the CRISPR-Cas9 system has been continuously improved and has gradually become a powerful tool for all kinds of biological gene editing. Whether it is single-base editing, small deletions, mutations at the DNA level, or transcriptional regulation of RNA at the RNA level, RNA interference, or research on the regulation of DNA methylation based on epigenetics, CRISPR -Cas9 system brings great convenience to scientific research workers. The CRISPR-Cas9 sgRNA library combined with high-throughput screening technology has a wide range of applications. It not only can screen and discover new targets in the whole genome, but also quickly and accurately find genes or gene groups related to a certain phenotype. For example, the CRISPR/Cas9 high-throughput screening technology performs positive or negative screening on tumor cells, which can enrich the analysis of the target candidate gene guide RNA, which can be used to mine tumor resistance genes or find new targets for tumor treatment. In addition, the sgRNA library has played an important role in the fields of drug discovery, gene function research, molecular diagnosis, and disease treatment.
sgRNA Library Screening
Fig 1. sgRNA library screening process.
High-throughput sgRNA Library Data Analysis Application Field
1. For drugs with significant curative effects but unknown mechanisms, drug targets can be identified and verified, and the target of action can be screened.
2. Analysis of upstream and downstream regulatory mechanisms, mining potential targets for tumor treatment, and providing help for drug development.
3. In view of the drug resistance of anti-tumor drugs, search for relevant drug resistance genes.
4. Look for synthetic lethal genes to provide a combination therapy program.
5. Analysis of the regulation mechanism of metabolic pathways, exploring the mechanism of treatment of metabolic diseases.
What We Offer
As one of the experienced bioinformatics data analysis providers, CD Genomics offers established, cost-efficient and rapid turnaround analysis services for sgRNA sequencing data analysis. The raw input sequencing data can be produced from a range of platforms. In addition, we are able to receive various formats of data for analysis such as raw FastQ / fasta files, or aligned BAM/SAM files and other intermediate data formats. We provide our clients with the following data analysis services:
- Professional data analysts evaluate and filter the data, formulate the optimal analysis plan, and perform data analysis.
- According to the analysis needs of customers, develop a personalized analysis plan, or develop a personalized result chart.
- Provide a complete interactive data analysis report, including all analysis methods and results.
- Post-report follow-ups: We provide professional analysis report interpretation service and biological interpretation of analysis results.
- Fast turnaround time: We help you achieve your research goals quickly and in a timely manner.
Biomedical-Bioinformatics, a division of CD Genomics, provides customers with one-stop bioinformatics data analysis services in different fields of CRISPR validation research. We provide you with complete solutions through high-throughput screening and phenotypic analysis of CRISPR, as well as screening and verification from sgRNA library construction to functional genes or drug targets. If you have any questions about our services, please feel free to contact our professional technical support. We are always ready to provide you with satisfactory services.
* For research use only. Not for use in clinical diagnosis or treatment of humans or animals.
Please submit a detailed description of your project. Our industry-leading scientists will review the information provided as soon as possible. You can also send emails directly to for inquiries.