Bioinformatics Analysis for Clinical Research
We offer comprehensive and robust analyses for augmenting clinical trial outcomes, ensuring you get the most information out of your research data. CD Genomics relies on years of clinical research data analysis experience to provide you with efficient and accurate one-stop bioinformatics data analysis services.
The 21st century is the era of life sciences and the era of information. With the implementation of the Human Genome Project, the sequence and structure data of nucleic acid proteins has increased exponentially, and related information has also grown rapidly; it means that genome research will fully enter information extraction and data analysis. In the face of huge and complex data, it is imperative to use computers to manage data, control errors, and accelerate the analysis process. Bioinformatics is of great significance to the management of modern biological and medical data, and has widely penetrated into various research fields of medicine, in the discovery of disease-related genes, clinical diagnosis of diseases, individualized treatment of diseases, and new molecular targets for drugs. It plays an important role in medical application research such as spot discovery, innovative drug design, gene chip design and data processing. The research results will have a huge boost to human society and the economy.
Fig 1. Manhattan plots for SBP from the stage 4 Cardio-MetaboChip-wide meta-analysis in the research of blood pressure regulation. (Ehret GB,et al. 2016)
How We Can Help Your Clinical Research
By combining our expertise in bioinformatics analysis with our extensive knowledge in the field of clinical stage research, our bioinformatics services can help with:
- Discovery of disease-related genes: 1. Correction, clustering, splicing and assembly of expressed sequence tags stored in public, commercial or private databases to obtain complete gene sequences in the hope of discovering new genes. 2. Predict new genes from genomic DNA sequences through multiple sequence alignments. 3. Single nucleotide polymorphism analysis for the discovery of high-risk groups, identification of disease-related genes, drug design and testing, and basic biological research.
- Discovery and establishment of new drug molecular targets: The target of candidate drugs is found mainly through the search of expressed sequence tag database, comprehensive molecular feature method and structural biology.
- Drug design: Discovery and confirmation of disease-related target biological macromolecules and the design and discovery of biologically active small biological molecules.
In addition, we will use cutting-edge analysis technology to conduct personalized data analysis according to the customer's project analysis needs.
An Example of a Data Analysis Process
CD Genomics provides a full range of customized clinical research data analysis solutions according to customer needs. Customers only need to provide raw data or analysis needs, and we will provide you with complete analysis services. The following figure only shows the basic steps of meta-analysis. Meta-analysis conducts a summary analysis of the results of multiple independent studies of the same kind to achieve the purpose of increasing the sample size and improving the test efficiency, especially when the results of multiple studies are inconsistent. The use of meta-analysis can get results closer to the real situation.
If you have any questions about the data analysis cycle, analysis content and price, please click online inquiry.
As one of the experienced biological information analysis service providers, CD Genomics provides established, cost-efficient, and rapid turnaround clinical stage research related data analysis services for biomedical researchers and doctors. For clinical stage research, CD Genomics not only provides bioinformatics data analysis services, but can also help researchers formulate appropriate technical routes and provide related technical services according to the research purposes of the researchers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our technical support. We look forward to working with you!
- Ehret GB,et al. The genetics of blood pressure regulation and its target organs from association studies in 342,415 individuals[J]. Nat Genet. 2016 Oct;48(10):1171-1184.
- Howson JMM, et al. Fifteen new risk loci for coronary artery disease highlight arterial-wall-specific mechanisms[J]. Nat Genet. 2017 Jul;49(7):1113-1119.
* For research use only. Not for use in clinical diagnosis or treatment of humans or animals.
Please submit a detailed description of your project. Our industry-leading scientists will review the information provided as soon as possible. You can also send emails directly to for inquiries.